PRIVATE PILOT LICENCE
Designed for flying enthusiasts, our Private Pilot Licence programme provides an entry-level course.
The course equips you with foundation skills to pilot a single engine piston aircraft with confidence.
The flight training encompasses 45 hours of basic manoeuvring and navigational training – complete with hands-on experience with aircraft.
Under the specifications of the CAAM, the course will normally take around 15 weeks to complete on a full-time basis.
Upon completion, you are licensed to fly single-piston engine aircraft during the day.
Minimum Entry Requirement
- Minimum age of 17
- Fluent in the English language
- Equivalent for prospective candidates outside Malaysia
- Candidates shall hold a valid Malaysian Class 2 Aircrew Medical Certificate.
(Note: A medical certificate acceptable by CAAM issued by a DAME).
TRAINING PROGRAMME OUTLINE
THEORETICAL KNOWLEDGE TRAINING
- Theoretical Knowledge Training (100 Hours)
- Flying Training (Single Engine): PPL Level – 45 Hours
- Air Laws
- Human Performance & Limitations
- VFR Communication
- Aircraft General Knowledge (A)
- Principles of Flight
- Flight Performance, Planning & Loading
- Operational Procedures
- Radio Telephony Practical
- Aircraft Type : DA 40
- General Handling
- Instrument Flying
- PPL Skill Test
© 2019 Asia Aeronautical Training Academy Sdn. Bhd.